PDA

View Full Version : Avengers 5K

jennsky
10-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Just letting ya'll know that Canada will be representing #runICOT at the Avengers 5K next month! I've roped my hubby and two kids (ages 6 and 9) into doing the 5K with me. We've got our superhero costumes ready to go. I'll be going as Mrs. Thor, my husband as The Hulk and my kids as Captain America and Iron Man. Can't wait! I know my kids will be able to do it after all the walking we did in Washington DC this summer, but wish us luck anyway! AND that will be the first time I set foot inside the Disneyland parks so I can hardly wait! :number1::number1:

BrerGnat
10-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Cool! Your kids will do great. They are VERY lenient about the pacing requirement of the 5k. Very lenient. We walked the DL 5k last month at an average pace of 22 min mile and we were fine. Enjoy your visit to DL! Maybe I'll bump into you guys since I'm there every week. :)

John
10-14-2015, 07:32 PM
Just letting ya'll know that Canada will be representing #runICOT at the Avengers 5K next month! I've roped my hubby and two kids (ages 6 and 9) into doing the 5K with me. We've got our superhero costumes ready to go. I'll be going as Mrs. Thor, my husband as The Hulk and my kids as Captain America and Iron Man. Can't wait! I know my kids will be able to do it after all the walking we did in Washington DC this summer, but wish us luck anyway! AND that will be the first time I set foot inside the Disneyland parks so I can hardly wait! :number1::number1:

Can't wait to see pictures!