PDA

View Full Version : No room in the inn options

nifty48
10-06-2015, 09:39 PM
We have been going to WDW and staying on property the first weekend of December for the past 6 years. This year there is no availability in either the moderates or value resorts for that weekend.:( We are thinking of staying off property. We've been looking at hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd and are considering the Wyndham and the Holiday Inn. Has anyone stayed in either of these hotels and have a recommendation.

pox24
10-07-2015, 11:34 AM
The Holiday Inn would be my choice. Newly renovated, food is good. Rooms new and very clean.Stayed there 2 nights in April for a golf benefit. Walked to Disney Springs.

nifty48
10-08-2015, 08:30 PM
The Holiday Inn would be my choice. Newly renovated, food is good. Rooms new and very clean.Stayed there 2 nights in April for a golf benefit. Walked to Disney Springs.

Thanks for your reply. I'm having a hard time deciding because I really want to stay on property. :(

CarrieAllie
10-09-2015, 09:59 AM
There are suites available at Animation, which aren't really pricey. Honestly though, unless you really want to see Osbourne again, maybe postpone a bit? Looks like it could be really crowded for the lights farewell.