PDA

View Full Version : The Boathouse - TiW or not?

SurferStitch
10-05-2015, 12:19 PM
So I was at the TiW website this weekend, and The Boathouse isn't listed as a participating restaurant. I thought people here on Intercot said they were able to use their TiW card here.

If not, I am switching our ADR to Morimoto Asia. They are listed as accepting TiW.

Thanks.

VWL Mom
10-05-2015, 04:01 PM
There was a report in the start that they did accept it but other sites have people reporting not being able to use the card recently. They were able to use AP and DVC 10% discount. Frankly, one of the reasons we did not go there last week was all the confusion and he said/she said. If you remember it was The Boathouse that was telling everyone the TIW was being discontinued. Since they are not on the new list and Morimoto is I guess its a no.

Hammer
10-06-2015, 09:57 AM
There was a report in the start that they did accept it but other sites have people reporting not being able to use the card recently. They were able to use AP and DVC 10% discount. Frankly, one of the reasons we did not go there last week was all the confusion and he said/she said. If you remember it was The Boathouse that was telling everyone the TIW was being discontinued. Since they are not on the new list and Morimoto is I guess its a no.

To add to what Lynn said, I am hearing that the DVC discount at lunch is 15%. I'll let you know as my sister and I have a lunch reservation when we are at WDW in a few weeks. I will will have all my cards ready and we'll ask "so, what do you take?"! We are also planning to eat at Morimoto Asia as well. So glad we are staying at Saratoga Springs this trip!

SurferStitch
10-06-2015, 11:32 AM
I'm thinking we'll pass on the Boathouse and go with Morimoto. We would only get the 10% AP discount at Boathouse, and that doesn't cover alcohol either.