PDA

View Full Version : Disney Rewards Redemption Card

Wells
09-28-2015, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure where to post this so......
I recently requested a new Disney Rewards redemption card because my current card will be expiring this coming December.
When I received the new card there was no expiration date printed anywhere on the card!
Do these cards and more importantly the rewards points no longer expire?
If not, that would be great!:thumbsup:

Itchy
09-28-2015, 02:13 PM
We learn something new every day. This is what I found on the rewards web site.

If you were issued a Redemption Card during the calendar years of 2014 and 2015, it may have an expiration on the card so if you have not redeemed all of the Reward Dollars prior to the expiration date on the Redemption Card, you may transfer those Reward Dollars to a new Redemption Card without an expiration date.

So it looks like the cards issued now and in the future will not expire.:thumbsup:

Hope this helps...:mickey:

disneymom15
09-28-2015, 03:35 PM
We learn something new every day. This is what I found on the rewards web site.

If you were issued a Redemption Card during the calendar years of 2014 and 2015, it may have an expiration on the card so if you have not redeemed all of the Reward Dollars prior to the expiration date on the Redemption Card, you may transfer those Reward Dollars to a new Redemption Card without an expiration date.

So it looks like the cards issued now and in the future will not expire.:thumbsup:

Hope this helps...:mickey:

That's great news, thanks for the info...

i'm grumpy
09-28-2015, 05:15 PM
Great! We wasted so much time getting new cards and trying to call and get our points transferrerd. Our cell reception was awful at POP.

Goofy4TheWorld
09-28-2015, 10:01 PM
So do the points still expire 5 years after they first appear "on your credit card statement" if you do not transfer them over to a Rewards Redemption Card?

BrerGnat
09-28-2015, 11:41 PM
So do the points still expire 5 years after they first appear "on your credit card statement" if you do not transfer them over to a Rewards Redemption Card?

The points do expire still.

Figment104
09-29-2015, 12:36 PM
Love that the cards don't expire any more. We have so many of our old ones hanging around (why I'm not quite sure). Plus there's always the scramble before a trip, is my current card still go, do I need to order a new one, etc. One less thing to worry about for future trips! Excellent!