PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest Help

ddcrna
09-28-2015, 05:39 AM
So we are going to be at the World Oct 16-31, and I would really like to be able to take my Grandchildren to Be Our Guest for breakfast or lunch. Of course, ADRs are impossible - anyone have any suggestions or tips on how we might get in? Do they typically have a standby line? Thanks all! :mickey:

Stu29573
09-28-2015, 06:39 AM
Keep checking ADR's (like every day or twice a day....for all times) You'd be amazed how sometimes things open up at the last minute!

faline
09-28-2015, 07:26 AM
I agree - keep checking - even several times per day to see if something opens up. As far as walk-ups, this place is so popular right now, I'm not sure they will take walk-ups. In any case, I'd try arriving just as they are opening as I've had some success with this for other restaurants in the past. Since there are children here, I'd suggest doing this without an announcement to prevent any disappointment if you're not able to get it.

Good luck!!

texas211
09-28-2015, 08:27 PM
Could use one of those ADR sniper sites. They are changing their policies b/c Disney threatened them. But might see what the new way is afterwards. Course, if you admit it, people might try to stone you.