PDA

View Full Version : any recent OKW reviews

Crow
09-24-2015, 05:28 PM
not much available, no studios so paid for a 1 bedroom at OKW. never stayed there but I did take the bus there once. any recent opinions or tips. I do like having the boat to Disney Springs

faline
09-24-2015, 06:15 PM
It's been almost 2 years since we've stayed at Old Key West. Our last visit was i a 1 bedroom near Hospitality House. We like this resort - especially the size of the accommodations. It's also nice to have the on-site restaurant and, as you note, the boat to Downtown. Enjoy!!

ThanxForNoticin
09-25-2015, 12:14 PM
OKW is our DVC home resort, and still one of our favorites. It just has that peaceful, "home" feel for us. The rooms are some of the largest on property - you'll love the 1BR. Depending where you stay on property, you could feel a bit disconnected from the main hospitality area, but if necessary, you can walk, drive, or bus to different areas. We really enjoy staying there.....

Crow
09-26-2015, 01:49 PM
thanks. it was more than I wanted to spend but Im kinda looking forward to it. Just told GF that we will have to cook a few meals there to make up for the cost.