PDA

View Full Version : Quickest Mode

TinkInTraining
09-22-2015, 02:43 PM
If I'm going from Epcot to Magic Kingdom, is it quicker to take the monorail or a bus? Thoughts?

Bay Lake
09-22-2015, 03:18 PM
I didn't think the bus made this trip, Monorail only

BrerGnat
09-22-2015, 03:37 PM
Monorail.

Polynesian Dweller
09-22-2015, 10:24 PM
There aren't busses from Epcot to MK unless you walk to one of the Epcot resorts and take a bus from there. Way longer than monorail. The actual travel time is 6 minutes monorail Epcot to TTC, crossover to Express Monorail about 5 minutes, then 5-7 minutes on monorail to MK. So 16-19 minutes travel time.

The only time they have a bus to MK is when the monorail is down.

linedropper
09-23-2015, 12:22 AM
So basically take the bus! JK

TinkInTraining
09-23-2015, 09:29 AM
^^ that's funny!

Thank you all, I don't know why I didn't remember that... it's getting to close and my brain is fried trying to get stupid FP+ and ADR's! I'm on Disney overload!

Have a magical day!! :mickey:

BrerGnat
09-23-2015, 10:56 PM
Are you sure there are no buses between Epcot and TTC? I could have sworn there were.

TinkInTraining
09-24-2015, 11:13 AM
^^ me too!!!! I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I was feeling pretty silly there but I was sure there were busses...

waymickey
09-24-2015, 11:27 AM
don't walk to one of the Epcot resorts to take a bus. The boardwalk, and yacht and beach are among the worst buses to take to magic kingdom. Takes forever to get to MK and that is if isnt full when it gets there. Take the monorail!

DisneyLovinFool
09-24-2015, 12:02 PM
Monorail is probably the fastest but yes you can take the bus to MK, you can take them anywhere.
There is also a boat that goes between Epcot and MK, it actually takes you to the back of Epcot by the countries. This boat has a few different stops including the boardwalk. This could be an option but Monorail is still your best bet. :)

baldburke
09-24-2015, 12:34 PM
Monorail is probably the fastest but yes you can take the bus to MK, you can take them anywhere.
There is also a boat that goes between Epcot and MK, it actually takes you to the back of Epcot by the countries. This boat has a few different stops including the boardwalk. This could be an option but Monorail is still your best bet. :)

I don't think there is water transportation between Epcot and MK, let alone a water way to make this trip.

BrerGnat
09-24-2015, 12:44 PM
There is a boat between the Studios and Epcot. Not between MK and Epcot. That would be a LONG boat ride.