PDA

View Full Version : MK: MNSSHP and "Online tickets"

Main Street Jim
09-21-2015, 07:00 PM
Not real sure how my question ended up in the middle of another thread, so, here's a re-post:

Veteran "rookie" question...:P

So, we purchased our MNSSHP tickets online, and the wife printed 'em out (I'm guessing they're not "attached" to any of our Magic Bands). Once we get to the park, where do we need to go: straight to a "turnstile" (where a CM will activate the tickets and give us wristbands), or, do we go to the Guest Relations window out of the park?

Polynesian Dweller
09-21-2015, 08:28 PM
You can link them to your magic bands if you locate the ticket numbers. Use the link tickets item on MDE and enter those numbers and they will be linked. Just use them like any entry media. Your bands will be read by a CM to give you your party bands at the locations inside the parks.

09-22-2015, 08:56 PM
So, we purchased our MNSSHP tickets online, and the wife printed 'em out (I'm guessing they're not "attached" to any of our Magic Bands). Once we get to the park, where do we need to go: straight to a "turnstile" (where a CM will activate the tickets and give us wristbands), or, do we go to the Guest Relations window out of the park?

For printed ticket media, you can go to the East side "touch-points", then look at either end (sometimes the East End and sometimes the West end - just depends on the Coordinator that night - you well know how they can be) and there will be 3 or 4 Park Greeter CM's with iPads that will be checking in the paper tickets. "Normally" those CM's will be standing out in front of the "touch-points" and not back behind them in the usual position and they will be clearly visible.

When are you going, I might be working but don't do PG that much any more.

Main Street Jim
09-23-2015, 09:26 PM
When are you going, I might be working but don't do PG that much any more.Thursday night, October 1.

*Crazy*, last-minute, one-night deal - flying down Thursday morning, spending the afternoon by the pool at Movies, doing the Party, flying back Friday morning. :) Got a *heck* of a deal on airfare...LOL