PDA

View Full Version : BOG Dinner

pixiesmimi
09-19-2015, 10:49 PM
We leave in 8 days for our trip. :) I have been trying since day 180 to get a dinner reservation at BOG with no luck. Tonight 2 reservations popped up but both are at 8:50 p.m. and that is too late for us to eat dinner. :( One did pop up for 7:50 and I clicked on it but by the time my computer clicked over, it was gone and it was replaced by an 8:50 time. I'm assuming someone grabbed this reservation while I was trying to get it and possibly cancelled their other one, explaining why it changed from 7:50 to 8:50. I'm very disappointed. 8:50 is just too late for us to eat. I feel like sitting down and crying since I have been trying all this time to get a reservation for dinner. I refuse to pay someone like Dining Buddy or whatever it is called to find me a reservation because it sounds like they might be hording them. So I guess I will go another year without getting to eat there. I am having a hard time accepting that you can't ever get a reservation to eat there for dinner.

Paiges
09-19-2015, 11:42 PM
Don't give up! I got a lunch reservation the day before we left for our trip. In fact, the closer the trip got, the more times opened up, it seemed. Good luck! :fingers: Hope you get one!

EeyoresBestFriend
09-20-2015, 01:17 PM
That's good to know from a planning perspective. I'll try closer to our departure date. :thumbsup:

KarenP
09-20-2015, 07:14 PM
Keep trying. Lots of folks cancel close in. Good luck!!