PDA

View Full Version : Disney Souvenior shop on Rt 435?

minnie-mouse
09-18-2015, 09:32 AM
Hello,
Has anyone been in that big Disney souveniour store right off Disney property on I think it is Rt 435? I think it is near the Nickeledeon Hotel? I was wondering how it is? If it is all junk, or worth checking out next trip?

Main Street Jim
09-18-2015, 09:42 AM
Hello,
Has anyone been in that big Disney souveniour store right off Disney property on I think it is Rt 435? I think it is near the Nickeledeon Hotel? I was wondering how it is? If it is all junk, or worth checking out next trip?[/QUOTEIt's SR *535*, not 435. :) Just south (toward US 192) of the intersection of SR 535 and 536 (World Center Drive, which turns into EPCOT Center Drive on the other side of I-4), but before you get to Osceola Parkway. It's *OK*, but it's been a while since I was there. The outlet plaza is called "Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores". In fact, on their Web site, I don't see a "Disney" store listed, but, there is a "Theme Park Outlet" listed.

From the LBVFS.com Web site:

[QUOTE]"Theme Park OUTLET NOW OPEN. This store carries Disney and area theme park merchandise at a discount.

Disney and other character-related apparel for kids and adults, including Frozen outfits and costumes.
Plush dolls, figurines and toys.
Disney backpacks and bags.
Official Disney trading pins.
Postcards, magnets, and key chains.
Autograph books and other stationery items."

minnie-mouse
09-18-2015, 10:37 AM
It is right next to the IHOP on South Apopka Vineland Rd. It is a blue and colorful building that has big sign on front that says "Disney t-shirt $5." This is the one I am asking about? Is that the one you are referring to Jim?

Main Street Jim
09-18-2015, 03:32 PM
It is right next to the IHOP on South Apopka Vineland Rd. It is a blue and colorful building that has big sign on front that says "Disney t-shirt $5." This is the one I am asking about? Is that the one you are referring to Jim?*Nooooooo*....that's one of those "generic" touristy knick-knack shops that'll sell you just about "anything" with the word "Florida" on it.

The outlet place that I'm referring to is further south on SR 535, going toward US 192/Kissimmee from Lake Buena Vista/I-4. It's its own shopping plaza. Look up "Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores" on Google, as I can't post the link here.