PDA

View Full Version : Online Check In with room requests

Lizzie
09-17-2015, 02:33 PM
This is our first trip with online check in as an option. How does that work if you have room requests. Should I check in online or just wait until we arrive?

Strmchsr
09-17-2015, 03:39 PM
With online check-in you can request certain buildings or floors. If that's good enough for you then use online check-in. Just don't check the "early" check in option as that will put you into getting whatever room is ready earliest rather than your request. But if specific locations are really important for you then don't do online as that might delay those behind you. Personally, I like online. This last time I didn't even have to go the front desk. Got a text with my room number and went straight to it.

Maddie
10-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Online check in is super convenient... They will text you the room number and you can go right to it. However, you may be a bit less likely to get your "requested" room or section now that everyone can request sections with the click of a button. Up to you on how important it is that you stay in a particular sections. If its very important then it is good to go to the front desk and speak with them about that when checking in.