PDA

View Full Version : Character Meets at Not So Scary ..

Laughin' place
09-16-2015, 12:11 PM
My new bride and I will be celebrating the first night of our Disneymoon trip at Mickey's Not So Scary on 10/15 this year. This will be our first time for the Halloween Party, so we have lots of questions. We are very much into Halloween, and are very excited to start our Honeymoon with the Not So Scary party.

My fiance wants to meet and get photos with characters. Can we please get info and advice from veterans ?

Does anyone know who will be there to meet and greet this year ?
Am I correct in assuming that Photopass photogs will be with all the characters ?
Are the characters located on a map, so we can plan in advance, or do you discover them as you go ?
How bad are the lines ?
I am thinking we will focus on meeting characters and shopping early on (right away, at 7pm); then do the castle show; 10 PM fireworks; get a spot for the late parade; and then watch the midnight Hocus Pocus show. Is this a good plan - or am I missing any big events (we dont need to trick or treat, unless that is a way to meet characters).

Any help is GREATLY appreciated, as I want to make this night as magical as possible for my Disney dream of a new wife. THANKS ! :mickey:

IrishMickey
09-16-2015, 09:50 PM
First of all Congrats on your Wedding. Second you can get into the park as early as 4 pm with your ticket, the festivities won't start until 7, but you can still shop, eat and the park will be decorated so a good time to get some candid photos. There will be a map with the character locations. We will be there on the 25th of September, I will do my best to head back to this post to give you the scoop on how it worked for us. But don't completely bypass all the trick or treating trails, it really is fun and a good source for snacks, even some healthy ones ;)!

Pirate Granny
09-16-2015, 10:07 PM
We go most every year...character lines are huge..if that's your goal, and you don't mind missing rides, then you should be fine. By the end of the night the lines are shorter. Used to be the stores were open an hour after the party ended, but not anymore. They shut the doors promptly at midnight, and unless you are already in the store, no one gets in, only out. The parade and fireworks aren't to be missed...to me those are the highlights, the rest is icing on the cake. We'll be there on September 27th:cloud9:

linedropper
09-18-2015, 01:02 PM
We have found that characters you usually dont get access to our out for the parties. Its a great time to get autographs, and photo pass is always with the characters!

Steve

joanna71985
09-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Photopass is not with all the characters (they aren't with the Tarzan characters, for starters)