PDA

View Full Version : DHS Merry and Bright Dessert Party

VWL Mom
09-16-2015, 05:57 AM
Reservations are now open

Eat, Drink and Be Very Merry!
Marvel at millions and millions of lights—all “dancing” in perfect sync to your favorite Christmas music!
‘Tis the season for the ever-popular Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. And to add even more magic to your holidays, treat yourself and your family to a decadently delicious dessert party in a special reserved viewing location set apart from the crowds. Guests also receive a heart-warming keepsake—a custom roll-up stadium blanket!

The Merry & Bright Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is scheduled for select nights from November 6 through December 30, 2015, and can be purchased for $69 per adult or $39 for children (ages 3 to 9), tax and gratuity included.

DATES
November 6 to December 24, 2015, from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (excluding November 17, December 9 and December 18) and December 25 to December 30, 2015, from 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Please note that separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required and is not included in the dessert party ticket price.

Advance reservations are recommended; walk-ups may be accommodated based on availability. You can book your reservations online (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/merry-and-bright-dessert-party/) on this page, or by calling (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

TheVBs
09-16-2015, 07:49 AM
We've never done one of these parties and I've always wondered if we'd enjoy it.

sorcerer fan
09-16-2015, 09:38 AM
with the normal crowds that go through this I just wonder if they are going to make it harder for people to go through here with the party going on. especially with this the last year of the lights. you couldn't hardly walk through two years ago with just the photographers in the middle for photo pass. hope I'm wrong!

Melanie
09-16-2015, 10:11 AM
Crowds will be ridiculous, no matter what.

EeyoresBestFriend
09-16-2015, 11:35 AM
This was a great post!

I didn't know that this existed and since this is the last Osborne lights, I thought it would be a great way to see/remember them on their closing run. We are booked and looking forward to this :tree::santa3:

Donald
09-16-2015, 10:18 PM
We just booked our party today! It will be a great way to start our Holiday season!

Katzateer
09-18-2015, 09:12 AM
It shows in the picture tables with seating. If I remember correctly the Frozen dessert party was standing with no tables except for the food. Wonder what the set up will be for this.