PDA

View Full Version : Current Crowds and weather

Lizzie
09-14-2015, 05:25 PM
We will be arriving next week. Just wondering what crowds and the weather are currently like. I am just a little excited but a little nervous this is our fist time going with fast pass plus.

texas211
09-14-2015, 06:10 PM
We usually go this time of year (pushed to October this year). It is usually pretty good. Epcot will be busier if you are there when the F&W festival starts.

Do plan on a little more rain, than the rest of the year. Not horrible, but a bit more. Few BTGs is a bonus.

Strmchsr
09-14-2015, 07:14 PM
I found crowds to be iffy last week. In the early mornings things were wonderful. Walk-on rides everywhere. Then by late morning things went nuts. I saw BTMRR with 60 min waits, HM with 30+ min, and the normal crazy long lines at the other parks. Then you'd catch something walk-on. So there was a real ebb and flow. The parks were most definitely not empty like they used to be but not too bad, either. From experience the last few years the crowds will pick up once the MNSSHP and F&WF begins this week and next.

As for weather - check the weather forecast thread in the vacation planning forum. Last week was fairly hot, humid and a high threat of rain most of the week. This week is starting off nice after a front came through yesterday but temps will go back up with rain chances (though nothing major) by the weekend.

JanetMegan
09-15-2015, 09:59 AM
Starting next week for two weeks are various Fall Breaks here in GA so you may see lots of GA plates in the parking lot.

texas211
09-15-2015, 07:33 PM
Starting next week for two weeks are various Fall Breaks here in GA so you may see lots of GA plates in the parking lot.

Eh, UGA is playing SC and Bama. They'll stay put.

CaptSmee
09-16-2015, 08:13 PM
We go this time of year every year. Seems more crowded than usual this year and it's rained a lot this year. Regadless use your FP+ and have a great time it still beats busy season!