PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House-AK for Lunch?

minnie-mouse
09-14-2015, 03:22 PM
We are thinking of trying Tusker House for lunch this trip. How is the food? We are pretty picky eaters so I am hoping it will have enough for everyone. Do Donald and Daisy appear at lunch too?

Tinky-Bell
09-17-2015, 02:17 PM
We are thinking of trying Tusker House for lunch this trip. How is the food? We are pretty picky eaters so I am hoping it will have enough for everyone. Do Donald and Daisy appear at lunch too?

I love Tusker House! I don't know how long it's been a character meal, but it took me by surprise when I went in May. I went for the food, and stayed for the characters. Yes, both Donald and Daisy appear at lunch, as well as Mickey and Minnie. At least this was the case when I was there. I don't know if it changes by season.

The food is very good and there's a lot of variety so you should be able to find something there that you like. I'm also a very picky eater, and Tusker House is one of my favorites!

Enjoy!

Nora

minnie-mouse
09-18-2015, 09:10 AM
That is great! Thanks Nora, I think I will definitely add it to our list.

AgentC
09-18-2015, 10:55 AM
I agree with Nora. Tusker House is probably my favorite buffet. If you have an earlier lunch seating there is also usually still Mickey Waffles and a few other breakfast items.

luvkatiebug
09-18-2015, 02:36 PM
One of our favorites too! So cool to meet both Donald and Daisy (who can be hard to find). But the buffet is the best. Tons of great salads and sides and delicious roasted meats. My youngest is very adventurous so she loves it, but my oldest is very picky and she eats mainly from the kids buffet (even though she is a teenager). Lots of great desserts too. Enjoy! :mickey:

Paiges
09-19-2015, 03:02 PM
We ate here last week and the food was great! Definitely enough variety that even picky eaters will be fine. Our reservation was at 11:15, and we were seated just after 11. They were switching from breakfast to lunch, but had eggs, bacon and mickey waffles available the entire time we were there. We saw Micky, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy.