PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic show-DHS?

minnie-mouse
09-13-2015, 04:25 PM
Hi everyone, we are planning on going to the Fantasmic show on our next trip this spring. We have never been to it. Does the tween age group (9-12) like this show? Also, what time does it usually start and where is the best please to view it? Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

VacationDisney
09-13-2015, 05:09 PM
There is not a bad seat in the theater.

The only age group that might not like the noise are the little ones.

Sometimes there are 2 shows a night. We usually go to the earlier show, just because we have been in the park since it opened and we just want go back to the resort and get into bed.

I am sure someone will come along that can give you the times that the show will be shown.

The first time we saw this show was in Disneyland and we were thrilled when it came to Walt Disney World:thumbsup:

Enjoy!

DonaldDuck1117
09-13-2015, 05:52 PM
We love Fantasmic because it is unlike any other Disney World nighttime show. We always go to the second showing because it never sells out and you don't have to lineup early for it. If you are going to the first showing getting in line about an hour early should be fine.

mousetrapper
09-13-2015, 08:05 PM
I agree -- only little ones who may be startled by loud noises (like fireworks) and a stray fire-breathing dragon wouldn't like Fantasmic. My family and I have always done the dinner package. It's nice because you don't have to stand in line as early. Any seat is good. The dinner package seats used to be over to the right, which were fine; now they're in the center.

You may want to consider whether you want to avoid the first few rows, as there is some water action during the show. We've never been bothered by it though.

I highly recommend Fantasmic -- it's just chockfull of Disney magic! And make sure you stay till the very end! :smickey:

bdm@pga
09-14-2015, 08:34 AM
This is our favorite show and we never miss it! My 7 year old has loved it since he was old enough to understand it, an my 12 year still loves it!

minnie-mouse
09-14-2015, 03:15 PM
My family and I have always done the dinner package. It's nice because you don't have to stand in line as early. Any seat is good. The dinner package seats used to be over to the right, which were fine; now they're in the center.

I have never heard about the dinner package. What does that entail and how do you sign up for it?

Does anyone know about what times they show the Fantasmic? I think we would prefer an earlier show.

tjstrike
09-14-2015, 03:39 PM
I have never heard about the dinner package. What does that entail and how do you sign up for it?

Does anyone know about what times they show the Fantasmic? I think we would prefer an earlier show.

You go on MDE and get an ADR for the fantasmic package, I suggest doing this fairly close to your 180 mark. It books up fairly fast.

texas211
09-14-2015, 06:27 PM
A must for anyone with a pulse.

Giggy
09-21-2015, 02:37 PM
A must-see for us whenever we are at WDW. First time we saw it was 2001 when I was 11 (so in the age group you are looking at) and I remember finding it amazing! :smickey:

My brother (then aged 13) and sister (then 7) also both really enjoyed it.:mickey:

minnie-mouse
09-24-2015, 09:42 AM
What time is the first show usually at? Does it run every week night? When does Disney release the April schedule for the show?