PDA

View Full Version : from John Wayne to Disneyland Hotel, best way to go!

wdw538884
09-13-2015, 08:57 AM
What is a good limo service to get from John Wayne to the Disneyland Hotel. Not interested in spending a lot of time at the airport waiting, so like to know great limo or taxi services to get us on our way when we arrive at airport.:thumbsup:

NotaGeek
09-13-2015, 08:29 PM
What is a good limo service to get from John Wayne to the Disneyland Hotel. Not interested in spending a lot of time at the airport waiting, so like to know great limo or taxi services to get us on our way when we arrive at airport.:thumbsup:

You can EASILY do a taxi and get right in one -- the airport is small and there is never a wait - it's about $40 to the DLR from the airport. I haven't ever used a limo service at SNA because the taxis are so inexpensive!

BrerGnat
09-13-2015, 11:37 PM
Agree! Just do a taxi. There will be a taxi stand with them waiting. It will also be easy to get a taxi back to the airport. I wouldn't pay for a limo for such a short ride. It's only about 20 min.

MNNHFLTX
09-14-2015, 06:50 PM
I have used Super Shuttle twice and had absolutely no problems (and no wait longer than five minutes either). You can book online; sometimes they have discounts. But you can also just go out to the shuttle services at the curb.

Tiggerlovr9000
09-21-2015, 09:46 PM

I sent you a pm.

Lacy
12-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Another vote for just taking a taxi - very easy and they are always there waiting. We used to take the Disneyland Resort Express but find the taxi is about the same price and so much faster. I'm sure a Limo service would be a little nicer but for the price and a reasonably short trip we don't mind the cab.