PDA

View Full Version : Resort Movie Question

MrPeetrie
09-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Gang, we leave for Walt Disney World next week (yeah!) and my DD12 asked about bringing Disney DVDs to watch in our room at night. I told her: "I think they show movies outside at nights at select resorts."

We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Do they in fact show movies at night? Will POR have movies? if so, does anyone know where they show them?

Thanks!!!

faline
09-12-2015, 04:40 PM
They do show movies at your resort. You can pick up the schedule for times and movies when you check in. I'm not sure of the exact location.

MrPeetrie
09-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Thanks, faline

WDWdriver
09-12-2015, 04:46 PM
The locations vary, but most of the resorts show the movies outdoors near the pool.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-12-2015, 11:21 PM
At POR, you have a choice between the POR movie (which will be near Oak Manor) and the POFQ movie, which plays on the grass in the courtyard between buildings 5 & 6.

We never actually watched a full movie, but walked by a couple of times, and there were always a few people. Some seemed to have chairs (not sure where they came from), and the majority had towels to sit on (they provided the towels, it seemed, a "pool cart" full of them had be brought over.

MrPeetrie
09-13-2015, 08:06 AM
Thanks, everyone!