PDA

View Full Version : FAST-PASS for morning or evening park??

Goofy-n-Alabama
09-03-2015, 02:42 PM
My family and I are going to the World :mickey:Oct.30-Nov.7 We will start the morning at a park at opening. We will then parkhop to another park. We usually do AK or HS in the morning and the jump to EP or MK. We have dining reservations for around the 4-5:30 time slot everyday. My question is should I fast-pass attractions at the morning park or hold off and fast-pass in the evening park?????:hmghost:
Yall let me know what you have done and has or has not worked please. Thanks in advance for your input :yoda:

PopPhan
09-03-2015, 03:46 PM
IF you are going to make 'rope drop' for your morning park, I would suggest making your FP+ picks for your afternoon park. You should be able to hit most, if not all, of the headline attractions with little wait early in the day.

Since your visit dates are in a slower time of the year, the crowd levels should be manageable for standby lines early.

Strmchsr
09-03-2015, 03:48 PM
It can work either way. It really depends on which park has your "must rides." I prefer FP at the morning park because then I can get more FP's at the new park at the afternoon once I've used up my 3 at the original park. But, if you go full out at rope drop you can usually hit 2 or 3 of the more popular rides at your morning park and save the FP for the afternoon. Personally, I prefer to avoid the running of the bulls and do my own thing in the morning, hence our use of FP.

TheHD
09-08-2015, 02:50 PM
I prefer having the FP+ picks for the afternoon/evening. It's nice knowing you're going into a crowded park with heavy wait times and yet you have three FP+ selections in hand. We used to go rope drop and take advantage of the short wait times, but this past trip, we slept in. Used FP+ in the afternoon and evening and stayed until close to ride most rides with quick wait times.

AgentC
09-08-2015, 04:06 PM
I think it depends on what your afternoon park is and in some cases what day.

If MK is your afternoon park and your must dos do not include a FP for a parade, Wishes, the mine time or Anna & Elsa, I'd pick my FP for my morning park. The only exception might be if you are there on a Saturday. I was there this past Sunday (Labor Day Weekend) and there were lots of MK fast passes left at 3 pm.

If your afternoon is EPCOT and you want to do Test Track or Soarin, I would make your passes for the afternoon since they will most likely be gone for the day.

EeyoresBestFriend
09-09-2015, 12:17 PM
From what we saw when we were there, I'd say book FP for afternoon. We found mornings to be pretty good for walking on.

I would book for the FP for the rides you like that would be most popular that day. Like if your favourite is 7 Dwarves, book MK rides for the pm or if Tower of Terror is a must, book all 3 for early am then try to get more the day of (although I've heard that more than 3 can be hard to get).

Enjoy! :thumbsup: