PDA

View Full Version : Humorous observation from DisneyParks Blog post on 8/28/15

Goofy4TheWorld
09-01-2015, 10:46 PM
Disney has announced that the MDE app has been updated to give you the ability to look at your PhotoPass pictures with the app.

Looking here http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/08/new-disney-photopass-enhancements-to-the-my-disney-experience-mobile-app/ I found it funny that on the screenshot of the phone Disney posted that it is 4:21pm and the phone's battery is already down to 22 percent!

Talk about the Disney attention to detail, they made the picture true to life! My phone's battery is always limping before dinner most nights. We actually carried extra batteries with us to get us through the day.

Speedy1998
09-02-2015, 01:03 PM
My phone's battery is always limping before dinner most nights. We actually carried extra batteries with us to get us through the day.

I started carrying an external battery to the park on my last trip. At lunch and dinner everyone in my party took turns charging their phones on it.

Tink1
09-02-2015, 04:29 PM
That is why we are giving the chargers for our 15th anniversary! It kills my phone, so I knew it had to be the same for everyone,

Nanc

SBETigg
09-02-2015, 04:31 PM
I love my Mophie case, phone stays charged with no need to recharge throughout the day.

BrerGnat
09-02-2015, 05:34 PM
This is why I love my Samsung phone. I have always just bought an extra phone battery for about $30 and swap out as needed. My phone is never dead.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-02-2015, 10:01 PM
I love it!

We saw some friends last night, and it was a bit of a challenge finding a charged phone for a picture. :) MDE (along with the Disney wifi really does seem to drain battery power).