PDA

View Full Version : Best Theme Park Breakfast Places

DNS
08-31-2015, 02:04 PM
What are the best places to get breakfast in the theme parks, quick or table, but non-character? I know the character meals are more expensive and as there will be just DH and myself this time, we don't care about that.

AgentC
08-31-2015, 02:21 PM
I find if we are note doing a character meal in a park, we tend to do a quick serve.

At Magic Kingdom, I don't really have a favorite. If you were getting breakfast before the park, I'd consider having breakfast at the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian and heading over to MK.

At DHS , my favorite is the Starring Rolls Cafe. Basic pastries, bagels , sandwiches. A nice mix.

Epcot would definitely be Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France. Great pastries and savory items.

AK- I don't really have a favorite. If you would consider a character meal, I really like the Tusker House breakfast. It is a great buffet with lots of variety. Fairly reasonably priced for a character meal. For a quick serve, maybe Kusafiri Coffee Shop.

DebK
09-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Sci-Fi at HS is going to be serving breakfast 11/1 to 1/23 if you are going during that time period......It looks pretty good!

tjstrike
09-02-2015, 01:44 AM
We usually do breakfast in the room but I've found the BOG QS breakfast to be a nice surprise. It's a little pricey but not too bad. We do the DDP so price really doesn't matter, it's just one QS credit. You also have the added bonus of getting into the park over an hour earlier than everybody else. :D