PDA

View Full Version : Kona Cafe Breakfast

faberj
08-20-2015, 07:41 PM
We booked Kona for breakfast on our upcoming trip how is it???

VWL Mom
08-20-2015, 08:00 PM
We like it, they offer a nice variety. My boys' favorites are the Big Kahuna (french toast, pancakes,eggs & breakfast meat) and the Steak & Eggs. I like the Tonga Toast since it's something I don't make at home.

akaDisneyDreamer
08-20-2015, 08:22 PM
We really like breakfast at Kona Cafe. The Tonga Toast is wonderful! We also love the macadamia-pineapple pancakes!

baldburke
08-20-2015, 09:10 PM
It's a great alternative to the family style at Ohana. Less $$$ and less crowds with a casual atmosphere. If you not staying at the Poly (which it looks like you are) then it's a nice way to start your day if you plan to visit MK. Good luck!

DANAM
08-20-2015, 11:44 PM
We love Kona Cafe! Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. My favorite is the macadamia pancakes. My DH loves the tonga toast. My kids normally share the big Kahuna. I feel like there is something for everyone. Y'all will love it!

Melanie
08-21-2015, 05:45 AM
Kona is one of my top three resort wide breakfast notices. So good! I also love it for all three meals.

chefmickey3
08-21-2015, 07:59 AM
One of our favorites! We ate here twice on the last trip.

Katzateer
08-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Kona is one of my top three resort wide breakfast notices. So good! I also love it for all three meals.

:thumbsup: My husband gets the fruit plate. I have been leaning towards the Big Kahuna! A little of everything wonderful ( except the Tonga Toast). I ask for a little of the strawberry compote normally served with the Tonga Toast to put on the pancakes and french toast. The pressed coffee is the best!!:cloud9:

TheDuckRocks
08-21-2015, 10:26 AM
One of our favorite WDW breakfast spots. We go almost every trip we make. I love the macadamia pineapple pancakes and the sausage they serve. When traveling with my sister we often split the Big Kahuna. OMGosh, I almost forgot the Lilikoi juice, reminds me of living in Hawaii.

KarenP
08-21-2015, 07:33 PM
Chiming in with everyone else to say I love Kona. I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner here and all were good!

kpen625
08-22-2015, 08:51 AM
Kona is one of my favorites, as well! Tonga Toast is amazing and the staff is always really friendly and attentive!
Enjoy!!!