PDA

View Full Version : FPs 1 week before in Sept, worried

Disney_pups2
08-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Hi all,
I need help. We were expecting the rest of our tickets this week for our trip. The 3 tickets are coming and they won't be here until the week before we leave. We are going to Disney Sept 14-21st our schedule is as follows :
15-AK, 16 Epcot, 17 DTD, 18 Epcot, 19 MK, 20 MK
We are traveling with several special needs people and will have DAS for two children with cognitive delays. I have been waiting on these tickets so I can try to put in our FPs. I have 2 tickets that are for the rest of our park travels. I can FP those. Since we are going at a very low crowd time, should I do our FPs for MK since it is over the weekend and then try to schedule FPs for the other parks when the tickets get here?? Will we be able to get fps the week before we go? I know the fireworks and parades are full already. HELP!!!! This is my child's wish trip and I am stuck. It has been 10 years or so since I last went and I have not used this system. We used the paper DAS At DL but not this one.

tjstrike
08-20-2015, 10:38 PM
Hi all,
I need help. We were expecting the rest of our tickets this week for our trip. The 3 tickets are coming and they won't be here until the week before we leave. We are going to Disney Sept 14-21st our schedule is as follows :
15-AK, 16 Epcot, 17 DTD, 18 Epcot, 19 MK, 20 MK
We are traveling with several special needs people and will have DAS for two children with cognitive delays. I have been waiting on these tickets so I can try to put in our FPs. I have 2 tickets that are for the rest of our park travels. I can FP those. Since we are going at a very low crowd time, should I do our FPs for MK since it is over the weekend and then try to schedule FPs for the other parks when the tickets get here?? Will we be able to get fps the week before we go? I know the fireworks and parades are full already. HELP!!!! This is my child's wish trip and I am stuck. It has been 10 years or so since I last went and I have not used this system. We used the paper DAS At DL but not this one.

Parades, wishes and 7DMT are the only ones you won't be able to get at that short of notice. All others you should be fine.