PDA

View Full Version : Bounce Back

NewmanFamily6
08-19-2015, 03:38 PM
Can anyone tell me what the current bounce back offer is? We are going to AKV on the 30th but have another trip coming up in January. If the offer is decent I may just try to use that.

azcavalier
08-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Can anyone tell me what the current bounce back offer is? We are going to AKV on the 30th but have another trip coming up in January. If the offer is decent I may just try to use that.

MJ informed us that we would have a bounce back offer when we go in September, but that we would have to book in the late August - October 1st window for 2016. So, it wasn't a "just come back anytime and get free dining" type of thing. It will be very specific as to when we can come back and get free dining.

However, since we were totally planning on doing that anyway...score!

vicster
08-19-2015, 04:11 PM
Here is what I received from Karen at MJ.

I wanted to let you know there is a return stay/bounceback offer that will be in effect when you travel to Disney, in case you are interested in a 2016 trip. The offer is great! Details are below:

Return Stay Offer for guests who will be staying at a Disney resort July 24 - Oct. 31, 2015.

Onsite guests may now book their 2016 vacation with the 2016 Return Stay Free Dining Promotion while they are currently at Disney enjoying their 2015 vacation! This offer may only be booked while you are staying onsite.

Future Dates of Travel: May 31 - June 7, 2016 & August 26 - October 1, 2016

Details: Free Quick-Service Dining (may be upgraded to Plus or Deluxe) at the Value Resorts. Free Plus Dining (may be upgraded to Deluxe) at Moderate, Deluxe, and Deluxe Villa Resorts.

Minimum Requirements: 3 night resort stay and 2 day park hopper or base with water park fun ticket per person.

Excluded Resorts: Art of Animation Little Mermaid rooms, All-Star Movies Resort, Port Orleans French Quarter, Polynesian Bungalows and Villas, Grand Floridian Villas, 3 bedroom Villas, Ft. Wilderness Campsites.

A $200 deposit is required at the time of booking. All package payment terms and requirements will still apply. The package balance will be due 30 days prior to travel. I require it 31 days prior in case we run into any credit card issues. Cancellation without penalty is 31 days prior to travel.

This offer must be booked prior to check-out of your upcoming trip/current trip. There are no exceptions to this rule and this offer cannot be booked afterwards!

This offer is available for all guests staying at a Disney resort. You do not need a special flier in order to book it. Simply dial 8844 from your room and let them know that you want me to be your agent again. Please have them email the confirmation sheet to [email protected] If you would rather, I can book this return offer for you and save you the hassle so you can enjoy your trip! Just send me an email while you are in Disney World or right before you go, and let me know the specifics of what you'd like booked!

EeyoresBestFriend
08-19-2015, 10:08 PM
MJ is obviously the expert here with the most up to date info.

Our bounceback in March for the fall was for a 'room only' discount at 30% off.

:mickey:

4disneynuts
08-20-2015, 10:12 AM
So with this bounce back can a person check in on October 1 for say 7 nights and get the free dining for the whole 7 nights?

Also, are you able to book more than one room on this offer, say we wanted to book 3 rooms for us and our DD families?

Thank you!

VacationDisney
08-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Our bounce back offer, during our last stay, was for 35% off the room rate, but it was for the fall and it was way to soon for us to return. We can't afford to go to WDW every 6 months, but it was a nice offer:mickey:

KarenP
08-20-2015, 05:38 PM
So with this bounce back can a person check in on October 1 for say 7 nights and get the free dining for the whole 7 nights?

Also, are you able to book more than one room on this offer, say we wanted to book 3 rooms for us and our DD families?

Thank you!

You can book one room for each adult in your current travel party.

Lady Beth
08-23-2015, 08:46 PM
You can book one room for each adult in your current travel party.

Do they have to be in the name of each adult? We may be able to take advantage of this offer, but one of the adults going in 10/15 will not be going in 9/16 and new people will be coming in 9/16. Can Person A put her name on both rooms for now?

Thanks!

KarenP
08-24-2015, 12:10 PM
Do they have to be in the name of each adult? We may be able to take advantage of this offer, but one of the adults going in 10/15 will not be going in 9/16 and new people will be coming in 9/16. Can Person A put her name on both rooms for now?

Thanks!

One adult cannot book 2 rooms on the bounceback. You have to be travelling in 2016 to be able to book a room in your name with this offer.