PDA

View Full Version : Can John Yaglenski predict the future?

laprana
08-19-2015, 11:12 AM
This might be very old news, but thought it would be worth a mention...

I've been binge-listening to all of the podcasts, starting with the first and currently on No. 66. When the podcast crew first started talking about Magic Bands being introduced at WDW, one of the first things John said was that Disney should offer them as a watch. Well, after downloading the new Shop Disney Parks app, I started browsing through the Magic Bands section and low and behold: a slider that turns your band into a watch! Could it be that Disney is secretly listening to John and his Intercot Consulting crew? :thumbsup: I think some royalty payments might be in order. ;)

I've seriously been amazed over and over at the things the podcast crew has predicted for WDW that eventually came to be. RFID chips in admission tickets leading to a version of the current magic bands, the location of Avatar Land in AK and the elimination of Camp Minnie Mickey, changes that came with the FastPass+ system - all things the podcast crew speculated about before any details were released, and all things they were 100% right about! I am constantly in awe while listening to the podcasts! :)

John
08-19-2015, 11:31 AM
LOL - INTERCOT Consulting ;)

It is kind of scary sometimes when the things we speculate about come true. Of course things like a queue going thru a bathroom for convenience sake or a dedicated lane for annual passholders (to quickly fly thru the lines) may never happen but were good ideas none the less!

dpamac
08-19-2015, 05:23 PM
The bathroom thing, while a logistic nightmare, would be genius.

magicofdisney
08-19-2015, 09:55 PM

We almost had this with the Backlot Tour.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
08-19-2015, 10:04 PM

Maybe not Gary! We are headed towards unisex bathrooms, but it may take 20 years or so.

laprana
08-20-2015, 10:49 AM
I agree, the bathroom idea is fantastic! Brings a whole new meaning to "interactive queue!" ;)

GMRO
08-20-2015, 11:37 AM
Y...YES, YES they are!

That is the Intercot Crew being UP on things. Just the right amount of comedy, songs, and soon to come info all mixed together to make an enjoyable podcast.

BUT - please leave the bathrooms separate from line ques! Folks don't wash their hands as it is. I really don't want to have that issue/concern as I stand in line.

UCCCKKKKKKK!