PDA

View Full Version : Bus location at MK for Caribbean Beach…....

bunch
08-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Hi there, does anyone know if the bus loading location from the MK park for the Caribbean Beach Resort has been moved or is it still located at the farthest possible spot, after Pop Century?
We are travelling with Seniors to Disney soon and when we were there last, I was really surprised that the bus loading spot to get back to our resort was the farthest walk, yet the All Star Resorts were some of the closest.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-19-2015, 10:28 AM
I thought that POR/FQ were the furthest stops ... it felt like we walked FOREVER to get to our pick-up spot.

I don't think there have been any major moving of the bus stops, since the construction was completed a while ago. So, you may still be at the end at MK. The good news is that you'll be closer at another park.

GoBlueLacheta
08-19-2015, 10:35 AM
Hi there, does anyone know if the bus loading location from the MK park for the Caribbean Beach Resort has been moved or is it still located at the farthest possible spot, after Pop Century?
We are travelling with Seniors to Disney soon and when we were there last, I was really surprised that the bus loading spot to get back to our resort was the farthest walk, yet the All Star Resorts were some of the closest.

While they do have the ability to switch out the boards at any time, there is some good news Caribbean beach is not the longest walk anymore, Art of Animation is, CB is listed between Pop and AoA.

They re-did the loop back in late 2013 early 2014 I believe to allow wider lanes and the stops now to travel between theme parks without having to take the water/mono transportation back to the TTC.

Everything is always in flux though, so you never know as I have not been since January.

tjstrike
08-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Just depends on which park you're at as to which resorts have the longest walk.

Goofy4TheWorld
08-20-2015, 11:22 PM
At the MK the bus stop for CBR was second from the end, it was awful. We stayed most of our stay at Pop and was floored when we discovered that the walk for CBR was longer! Sure, CBR was closer at some of the other parks, but MK was the center of our universe and we really got tired of the 1,500 shadeless feet between the MK gate and CBR bus stop.

They have create such a monster at the MK bus stop they are going to have to start running a tram to get you to the far-end bus stops.

bunch
09-03-2015, 07:59 AM
Thanks for your post. We also are Pop Century fans and did an upgrade to the CBR last visit. Beside myself when I realized my upgrade actually increased my walking distance to catch my bus back to the resort........:confused: