PDA

View Full Version : Ordering ahead for BOG QS Lunch

WDW&MK
08-16-2015, 02:32 PM
Hello,

Just saw the link in MDE that I can order ahead for BOG for a QS lunch. Do you need to do this, or is it ok not to order ahead? I am pretty sure I know what I want, but DH won't want to order ahead.
Thanks!
Kari

Itchy
08-16-2015, 04:02 PM
We did this on our last trip and it was during the trial period for lunch. When we checked in the just confirmed our order and we were asked it there were any changes. Since we did not make any changes we were told to go find and table and they would bring our order to the table. I believe it was linked to our magic band and that is how we found us.

The food was really good and was a lot to eat.

I think it should work either way for you...

Hope this helps..:mickey:

DANAM
08-16-2015, 04:05 PM
You definitely don't have to order ahead but we skipped a very long line twice last May because we did order ahead. We went 3 times for lunch. Preordered all 3 times and only once was there no wait for not preordering.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-16-2015, 04:19 PM
You don't have to pre-order. Once you arrive, there is a line for those who have pre-ordered, and those who haven't.

The "trick" to all of this is that you can pre-order even 15 minutes before you arrive. So, get the best of both worlds and "pre-order" that morning. No worries about a possibly long and slow ordering line, but no need to know what you (or DH) wants too far in advance either.

Anthony007
08-17-2015, 01:35 PM
If you are on the dining plan, are there any restrictions on the lunc menu? Entre, dessert, drink, and when we arrive we just pay with credits instead of the online price?

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-17-2015, 08:59 PM
:exactly:

When you pre-order, select an entrée, a drink and a dessert. When you arrive at BOG, they will ask if you're using the DDP (or you can tell them) and they will use the credits to pay for your meal.

WDW&MK
08-17-2015, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the replies!! I'll see if I can get DH to pick something so we can get in the already ordered line :thumbsup:
Kari

mydisneygirls
08-18-2015, 11:30 AM
Question - my daughter loves going here but will only eat the ham and cheese sandwich. She doesn't like the bread that it's made with. When pre-ordering, can I request just a sub roll or plain bread? Also, can you substitute a soup or the dessert here?