PDA

View Full Version : Ohana is the Salad Back?

JanetMegan
08-11-2015, 09:09 AM
My brother mentioned yesterday that he thought maybe the salad was back at Ohana (in place of the lettuce wraps.) Has anyone been lately?

buzznwoodysmom
08-11-2015, 09:29 AM
Yes! We ate at Ohanas a little over a week ago and we had salad, no lettuce wraps. The salad was very good. The last salad we had at Ohanas had the little mandarins in it, and we didn't care for the dressing. This salad reminded me of the one before the mandarin salad. Delish!

TinkerbellT421
08-11-2015, 09:39 AM
Yes! We ate at Ohanas a little over a week ago and we had salad, no lettuce wraps. The salad was very good. The last salad we had at Ohanas had the little mandarins in it, and we didn't care for the dressing. This salad reminded me of the one before the mandarin salad. Delish!

I am so happy to hear this. This will be one of our ADR's for our trip and I am worried about the menu changes that had been mentioned of the last 6 months. I was not crazy to hear about the lettuce wraps.:thumbsup:

TheDuckRocks
08-11-2015, 10:35 AM
I'm just glad I still have the receipt for the Honey Lime Dressing. I love the lettuce wraps at Yak & Yeti and PF Chang's, Ohana's not so much.

KarenP
08-11-2015, 04:04 PM
The salad is back only it now has lilikoi dressing. I still liked the honey lime dressing better but this was still very yummy!