PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi glow-in-the-dark cups

bibbidiboo3
08-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Years ago, my kids got glow-in-the-dark cups with their meals at Sci Fi. They were clear with the Sci Fi logo and had a blue lid and big straw. We're headed back in September and I'm wondering if these are still available.
Thanks!

Strmchsr
08-10-2015, 02:42 PM
They do still have a glowing drink on the menu. I think it's a clip-on now instead of the glowing ice cube they had for so long.

buzznwoodysmom
08-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Years ago, my kids got glow-in-the-dark cups with their meals at Sci Fi. They were clear with the Sci Fi logo and had a blue lid and big straw. We're headed back in September and I'm wondering if these are still available.
Thanks!

I remember those cups! We got those way back in 2004, or earlier. I don't think they have those cups any longer. I believe they were replaced with a plastic cup that comes with a light up character clip, Buzz or Tink, last I saw.

I also remember when the kids meals at Sci Fi where served on glow in the dark Frisbees. They haven't done that in a very long time either, as far as I know.

Audrey
08-12-2015, 03:00 AM
These cups were really cool!!

minnie-mouse
09-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Yes. They are regular plastic cups with lids and then have a glow in the dark figurine that is clip-on to the straws. My girls got the Little mermaid last time.