PDA

View Full Version : Minnie's Holiday Dine ADRs at H&V now open

VWL Mom
08-06-2015, 08:04 AM
Ho-Ho-Hold Hands with Old Friends
Ring in the holidays with a fantastic feast, festive entertainment and favorite Disney Characters.
From November 7, 2015 through January 3, 2016, Hollywood & Vine could be the Happiest Place for Mirth! Celebrate the season with a gloriously festive dining experience—and a rare chance to see Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy all together (in all-new holiday finery) making merry with you and your Guests! Get hugs and photos with your happy hosts, and wonder as you wander through the dazzling décor, heartwarming music and holiday-themed food and activities—followed afterwards by special VIP seating for the popular Fantasmic! nighttime spectacular.

Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine is available for $52.99 per adult and $31.99 per child age 3 to 9 (plus tax and gratuity) for a limited time only.

Advanced reservations are highly recommended. Please book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

tjstrike
08-06-2015, 11:17 AM
I got mine, and if anyone's searching and can't find, this is 1 TS credit even with fantasmic. :thumbsup:

RAIDER
08-06-2015, 12:09 PM
Just booked a place in dec .cant wait

ANG
08-06-2015, 02:06 PM
Called immediately this morning and there is. Nothing our entire week we are there. I will keep trying. But I've been trying to get ADRs in HS for two particular days for over 2 months now. Not looking well.

Belle_0717
08-06-2015, 06:12 PM
I really wanted to do this but nothing is available the week we are going too. November 15-20 has been a horrible time to have picked to go. Trying not to let the lack of dining dampen my magic.

tjstrike
08-06-2015, 07:01 PM
I really wanted to do this but nothing is available the week we are going too. November 15-20 has been a horrible time to have picked to go. Trying not to let the lack of dining dampen my magic.

Sorry to hear that, wouldn't have thought that week would be so busy. I've found that watching the Disney sites on FB you get a lot of good info about Disney quicker than anywhere else. That's where I found out about the BOG breakfast / lunch adr extension and this. Have you tried WDW tools or Disney dining buddy yet ?

pego79
08-07-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm so mad I missed the opening for reservations for this!!! I watched the Disney website religiously for weeks and then I kinda forgot about it, and now I can't get anything!!!! So mad at myself right now! At least I have a few months to keep trying...:mad:

MILWDIANA
08-09-2015, 08:35 AM
Got a reservation November 24th!!! So excited!!!! :joy:

SurferStitch
08-10-2015, 11:47 AM
I asked DH if he would be interested in this, but without a real menu being advertised, and looking at the existing menu, we decided to stick with Brown Derby.

Since it's only the two of us, getting a great seat at Fantasmic is never an issue, so we definitely don't need this dinner for that.