PDA

View Full Version : AP rates 10/4 to 12/22

Tink1
08-05-2015, 09:53 AM
AP rates for dates 10/4 to 12/22 have been released this morning.

Discounts do not seem to be the deep savings most are used to, and there is very limited availability at this moment.

Contact us today to book! (https://www.magicaljourneystravel.com/quote_request)

Nanci

KODABEAR
08-05-2015, 10:26 AM
:tree::santa: :knit::old: Thanks Karen! Starting to plan Dec trip! Love Christmas @ WDW !!

Biggeek
08-05-2015, 11:42 AM
Agreed, discounts don't seem to be great this time. I only saved $5 a night vs a previously reserved Fall Room only discount at French Quarter.

Availability does seems very limited, but it seem to be slowly increasing over the past hour so they may be 'phasing' availability into the system instead of a big dump, so keep checking.

GrumpySue
08-05-2015, 02:24 PM
I checked the Disney website at 8:00 this morning and nothing was posted. About an hour later I checked another Disney forum and saw that the rates were out today ?? I immediately called, got right through to a person and was told no AP discount for my room. I really let the person know how disappointed I was and that I found it unbelievable that there was no availability after ONE HOUR. He send me on to Guest Services who put me on hold for a bit, came back and said he was applying the 35% discount to my room.

So don't take no for an answer, keep trying.