PDA

View Full Version : reservations cancellation penalty?

Lindslou
08-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Hi all!

At WDW sometimes there is a penalty for canceling advance dining reservations. Is this a thing at DLR as well? Just want to be prepared.

Thanks for the help!

Linda

:mickey:

tiggerifictwo
08-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Yes there is a charge on some .

tinkwest
08-03-2015, 10:04 PM
Each restaurant at the Disneyland Resort maintains its own cancellation policy, so for specifics you should check on the particular restaurant you are interested in before making reservations.

Depending on the time of year, day of the week, time of day you are visiting you may not need reservations unless there is a very specific restaurant you wish to experience.

BrerGnat
08-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Napa Rose, Carthay Circle, Blue Bayou are three that I know require a credit card guarantee and will charge for no shows or less than 24 hr advance cancellation. I would assume there are more. Perhaps Steakhouse 55, Goofy's Kitchen, and the Fantasmic and World of Color dining packages as well.

BriarRose0708
08-04-2015, 09:08 AM
When I made reservations for my July trip I had to put in my credit card info for all of them - Steakhouse 55, Carnation Cafe, and Plaza Inn breakfast with Minnie and Friends. I think it's the same as the policy in WDW now.

BrerGnat
08-04-2015, 12:36 PM
When I made reservations for my July trip I had to put in my credit card info for all of them - Steakhouse 55, Carnation Cafe, and Plaza Inn breakfast with Minnie and Friends. I think it's the same as the policy in WDW now.

Not surprising. I assume all the character meals would require it.

I don't think the Downtown Disney ones require a credit card. I will have to investigate that one.

Lindslou
08-04-2015, 07:32 PM
I just called because the website doesn't have the info: turns out all DLR restaurants have a credit card hold and will charge $10 per person if you cancel or no-show within 24 hours of the reservation. Totally fine, just wanted to know the rules.

Thanks all!