PDA

View Full Version : New MDE service

TheVBs
07-31-2015, 11:15 AM
Got an email about our WDW trip.

We're testing a new complimentary service designed to help larger families and groups traveling together to plan their visit using MyDisneyExperience.com. With this personalized service, you will be able to speak with an expert planner who will ensure that your party arrives ready to experience the magic of the Walt Disney WorldŽ Resort

Give it a try! Let us help with your My Disney Experience to...
Ensure your Resort Reservation and tickets are linked correctly
Connect with Family & Friends who are traveling with you
Make sure everyone in the party gets the personalized MagicBands they want
Reserve FastPass+* experiences for your party (if within 60 days of Resort arrival)

Interesting that we got it because we're only a family of 4, all traveling together. I'm wondering if it's because we booked a suite? Or because we had a family member join us on our last trip?

Good to see they're looking to address the frustrations of larger groups!

EeyoresBestFriend
07-31-2015, 11:50 AM
Maybe they are offering this service because MDE is so complicated and frustrating to set up. This way it assures any new comers to Disney World, and this system, that their trip will not be a total wipeout. :funny:

I could've used it on my first dive in. :D

Strmchsr
07-31-2015, 08:31 PM
We got that, too and we're a family of 5 staying in 2 rooms. Not sure how they did their selection process. Pretty much everything they say they'll help you with I've got covered but I'll call anyway just to check out the new system and give feedback.