PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill to add breakfast and lunch starting Nov 8th. Updated w/ Prices

AgentC
07-28-2015, 12:38 PM
Fresh from the Disney Parks Blog. I've missed lunch there. We used to really enjoy it and I'm excited to have a meal in Epcot that offers Mickey waffles.

Updated- Disney Parks blog has listed prices
Breakfast will be $29.99 for adults, 17.99 children 3-9.
Lunch will be $34.99 for adults, 19.99 for children 3-9.
DDP accepted for all meals.

Disney Parks Blog 7-28-2015 post by Rachel Brent

Tucked into the back of the Land pavilion at Epcot, Garden Grill Restaurant is known for family-style food, unique views of the “Living with the Land” attraction, and fun antics and interactions with our favorite chipmunks — Chip ‘n’ Dale.

Beginning November 8, Garden Grill Restaurant will begin serving up breakfast and lunch in addition to dinner. The new Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Breakfast Harvest Feast will have all the fixin’s served in an all-you-care-to-enjoy family style. What’s on the menu? Look for breakfast favorites like biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, Mickey waffles, and their signature item, Chip’s Sticky Bun Bake.

At lunch, look for your all-you-care-to-enjoy favorites from the dinner menu, like “Living with the Land” Harvest-inspired Farmer’s Salad (which utilizes greens from the attraction), char-grilled sliced filet of beef, roasted all-natural sliced turkey breast with freshly-harvested vegetables and scrumptious side dishes.

For reservations, visit DisneyWorld.com/dine or call 407-WDW-DINE.

cer
07-28-2015, 12:54 PM
This is great news!

poodlemcduck
07-28-2015, 01:00 PM
Great for us. Was looking for a breakfast on the 14th. and Disney delivered.

Disney4us2
07-28-2015, 01:25 PM
Will have to try it out... Yay!!:party:

mydisneygirls
07-28-2015, 01:25 PM
I think this is going to be the trend with all the restaurants. With the addition of lunch, it will ease ADR's availability at other times.

Katzateer
07-28-2015, 01:56 PM
One of our favorites - booked breakfast for December!:thumbsup::mickey:

Sylvia
07-28-2015, 02:09 PM
Hopefully, this is permanent so we can enjoy breakfast next spring. :mickey:

AgentC
07-28-2015, 02:36 PM
I think this is going to be the trend with all the restaurants. With the addition of lunch, it will ease ADR's availability at other times.

I agree. My preference is actually to do a late TS lunch and then a small quick serve dinner, so more lunches are great for us.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-28-2015, 02:50 PM
This has long been one of our favourite places at Disney, and I love the option of lunch, not just dinner.

I remember being worried it might close, when they cut lunch all of those years ago, glad to have it back!

TheVBs
07-29-2015, 05:01 PM
This is great news! We have yet to try this restaurant, even though I've wanted to for awhile. When they took the lunch option away, that made it even more unlikely. We're always in the WS at dinner time. Too bad it won't be open for our next trip, but we'll definitely try it on a future trip.

AgentC
07-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Prices added to first post.

Katzateer
07-29-2015, 09:50 PM
A little more$$ than I was hoping for breakfast. Hope some fresh fruit is served with it. That's one of the reasons I skipped BOG breakfast - price a little high for what you were offered, I thought.

But still looking forward to it- love the Garden Grill!:cloud9:

SurferStitch
07-30-2015, 11:32 AM
One of our favorites - booked breakfast for December!:thumbsup::mickey:

We will be doing breakfast in December as well! We've never dined here before, so we are newbies.

jenperich
07-30-2015, 05:38 PM
OOH!!! This is great news! This will serve as a great option for us with planning next year's trip. Thanks for the info.

RAIDER
08-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Can't believe it were got a place for xmas day for breakfast !! .. Perfect then will go straight on soarin lol