PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Wishes Dessert Party ?

RAIDER
07-27-2015, 12:20 PM
Has anyone been to the wishes dessert party ? ..is it worth it ?

Do you get your own table or is it a free for all and do you get a good view ?

Strmchsr
07-27-2015, 02:09 PM
I think it's pretty fun. The desserts are usually good. You get an assigned table but then when the fireworks start it's often a free for all as people stand at the railing rather than sitting at their tables. Probably the nicest thing about it is not having to fight crowds for a location to watch Wishes.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-27-2015, 02:26 PM
We've been a number of times in the past, and we do enjoy it. You are assigned a table, and the desserts are yummy. It has increased in price, and I think we've been "outpriced", but to be able to sit and enjoy a crowd-free fireworks experience is awesome.

We've been able to watch from our table every time, but people do get up and stand at the rail, and that is a bit of a free-for-all, with some people starting to stand there quite early (well, early considering it is a party!)

If you've never done it before, it is worth it once.

Pirate Granny
07-27-2015, 07:04 PM
Everyone is assigned their own table. Names are taped to the table (meaning no switching :number1:). There is usually a photo pass person too taking pictures with the castle background. We found that they have priced us out too...funny to know that it originally started at $19.99, and has slowly crept higher and higher. But then again, we've done it five or six times before:cloud9:

Katzateer
07-28-2015, 08:31 AM
The dessert party has not had an opening for the dates I checked. It is so expensive now that might be good not to be able to book it!

If you can geta fast pass for Wishes the view is great. You can walk in as early as you want or I think 15 minutes before. We watched part of the evening parade and the castle projection show from the FP area close to The Plaza resturant. They do make you stand for Wishes but you can sit on the AstroTurf before the fireworks.

:mickey:

RAIDER
08-01-2015, 04:07 PM
Thankyou for all your advice we managed to get a booking 22nd dec looking toward to it