PDA

View Full Version : Magic hours and Fps?

Disney_pups2
07-26-2015, 02:16 AM
I am so sorry to be full of questions right now, we are still getting ready for the boys first trip to the big kingdom and our first trip there in over a decade!!! We are going September 14 to the 21st. My question is, on the after hour magic hours, how does that work for resort guests already in the park and are the rides fairly easy to get on or do you need to grab FP? Thank you in advance you are all helping our trip be more magical! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
07-26-2015, 08:08 AM
Fastpass is not available during the EMH but most rides are fairly accessible. I haven't done EMH (we usually don't) with the Magic Bands so I'm not 100% sure on that. It used to be you showed your room card to get on to rides. I imagine now they scan your Magic Band which would show you as a resort guest. So, even though non-resort guests might be able to wander around the park during EMH they can't get on the rides.

markyv
07-26-2015, 10:29 AM
You will not need evening fast passes. Most rides will be walk on especially towards the end of the night. Exceptions might be Peter Pan and 7 dwarfs mine train.

Disney_pups2
07-28-2015, 01:12 AM
Thank you both very much for the info. :-)

NJGIRL
07-28-2015, 11:06 AM
I am going to piggy back on the OP question.....how are EMH at EPCOT (haven't been to one in years)....Test Track and Soarin...how are the wait times then?

etibbetts
07-28-2015, 12:24 PM
They scan your Magic Band to ensure you are a resort guest. However, last year when I was there they would just pick one person in the group to scan - they did not scan all of us.