PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Fireworks Show in HS

green ranger
07-24-2015, 12:55 PM
I just came across the "Frozen" fireworks event that runs till September 1. Has anyone experienced this event? To me, it looks like the fireworks can be seen throughout the park, but is there also a show that goes on? How early do you think we would need to claim a spot to view the show?
Any suggestions will be helpful. Thank you!

joanna71985
07-24-2015, 01:09 PM
There's a little stage portion that happens before the fireworks (involving Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf)

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-24-2015, 02:46 PM
There is a show (where the old hat used to be), and screens down the main "road" where you can watch the show part from. The fireworks can be seen throughout the park.

We arrived quite late last year (about 30 minutes before "showtime" and were able to find a spot off to the side, but it was fine. It wasn't a perfect view by far, but it was more than fine.

So, all of this to say, if it matters to you, I'd be there at least an hour ahead for a "decent" spot. If you don't care, and just want to see them, at least 30 minutes ahead.

green ranger
07-24-2015, 02:53 PM
That's good to know. Thank you for the responses.

allgiggles
07-24-2015, 09:10 PM
We stood on Hollywood Blvd. just a little before the intersection with Sunset Blvd. We got there at about 9:25 and the show started at 9:45. While you can't see the stage show directly from that location you can watch it on the big screen at that intersection. We didn't find the show to be an essential part of the fireworks. Some people do though. We thought that was a great location for seeing everything (it was recommended by a CM at Guest Relations). And we were ahead of a lot of the exiting crowd when the fireworks were over. We also watched them from over on Sunset Blvd. close to the entrance to the Fantasmic Theater the next night (we were actually in line for the late show of Fantasmic). While we could see all of the fireworks from there, it quickly became obvious that they were choreographed to be seen from Hollywood Blvd.

TheVBs
07-25-2015, 04:25 PM
We've never seen fireworks in HS before, so we're really looking forward to this!

Airblue1
07-30-2015, 04:41 AM
The Frozen what ever VIP thing is a HUGE waste of $. U can see the fw's anywhere.