PDA

View Full Version : Late September ADRs

HoosierDisneyFan
07-23-2015, 09:00 PM
What to you think of our TS choices?

Saturday Boma - We will be staying at AKL for the first time (though we have eaten at Boma before). Great buffet with a lot of variety. Zebra Domes!!

Sunday Whispering Canyon- Always love visiting Wilderness Lodge and this is a fun restaurant

Monday Teppan Edo- Love the Shrimp!!

Tuesday Yak & Yeti- Our favorite TS at Animal Kingdom

Wednesday Raglan Road - Irish food and a show!

Thursday Via Napoli - Best pizza at WDW

Friday Tony's - Never eaten here before because of lukewarm reviews. Anyone been here recently?

Pirate Granny
07-23-2015, 10:28 PM
Our last two dinners at Tony's the food and service was good.

NJGIRL
07-24-2015, 08:59 AM
What to you think of our TS choices?

Saturday Boma - We will be staying at AKL for the first time (though we have eaten at Boma before). Great buffet with a lot of variety. Zebra Domes!!

Sunday Whispering Canyon- Always love visiting Wilderness Lodge and this is a fun restaurant

Monday Teppan Edo- Love the Shrimp!!

Tuesday Yak & Yeti- Our favorite TS at Animal Kingdom

Wednesday Raglan Road - Irish food and a show!

Thursday Via Napoli - Best pizza at WDW

Friday Tony's - Never eaten here before because of lukewarm reviews. Anyone been here recently?

Love Boma, Whispering Canyon, Teppan Edo, Raglan Road, and Via Napoli......

used to love Yak & Yeti but our last trip makes me question whether we will go back. I ask a question of our waiter and he insisted that the chef come out and talk to us, which I don't think was necessary but I didn't argue. Well the chef came out and was very rude and made a big fuss out of a simple question......the food was still good but that whole ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth.

Tony's....I remember this restaurant as the only truly bad meal our family has ever had at Disney...we are not picky eaters so pleasing us should be easy.....Well that was years ago and this past April we decided to end our boycott and try it again. It was actually good, so we may return again on a future trip.

Just some notes....Raglan Road is fun but extremely loud

Whispering Canyon is fun but also very loud

Via Napoli has good food but don't expect that Disney atmosphere..it's just a regular restaurant.

Yak & Yeti has very big portions...we share meals there.

Teppan Edo has good food but don't give you all of the "extras" we get at out local Japanese restaurants...not that you need them because your plate will be full of your entrée...but some people do notice that.

We have stayed at AKL with the savannah view and its a great resort...love being able to walk into Boma for breakfast! And love the campfire at night.