PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

Figment52
07-23-2015, 06:59 AM
I know that the Beast doesn't pose for photos during the meal, but only when you leave. Is there a photopass person with him, or is it just his handler? We had no plans to eat at Be Our Guest, but a dinner slot suddenly opened when I was looking for MK dinner times, so we took it. I'm not sure what to expect at BOG as we've never eaten there.

Auntie B
07-23-2015, 09:22 AM
Beast does walk thru the dining areas about every 30-45 minutes, but does not stop. After your meal, you can stop to meet him and there is a photopass person with him for pics. He is one BIG fella! Enjoy!

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-23-2015, 09:45 AM
I really like how meeting the Beast works. There are no interruptions to your meal, where you need to stop eating and jump up to meet a character, and then you get a "private" meet and greet on your way out.

Wall-e
07-23-2015, 11:44 AM
Is he there at lunch or just dinner? I didn't realize he was there either time, so if we are able to meet him during our lunch ADR that is an added bonus!

Thanks!

BrerGnat
07-23-2015, 11:46 AM
Is he there at lunch or just dinner? I didn't realize he was there either time, so if we are able to meet him during our lunch ADR that is an added bonus!

Thanks!

No, just dinner.

Brooklynos
07-27-2015, 04:38 PM
We thoroughly enjoy BOG. The mussels appetizer and the steak dinner is amazing!!!! The photo pass photographer didn't rush us with the Beast with our daughter both when she was 2 and 3yrs old. We are going again in January when she will be 4 per her request. Also kind of a neat picture if you have to wait for the Beast is get someone to take your picture sitting in his huge chair! We did this with our little one and it's super cute!