PDA

View Full Version : O'Hana Breakfast

sisterdisco
07-22-2015, 10:22 PM
How long should I allocate for breakfast at O'Hana? Our ressie is at 735am. I am hoping to be at MK for opening at 9am. Do you think this is do-able? Would you park at Poly and then repark car at MK parking lot or park in MK lot and walk over to Poly?
Thank you!:mickey:

AgentC
07-23-2015, 12:39 AM
The waits can be unpredictable but I think you will be okay since your breakfast is so early. Generally once you are seated you will be able to see all the characters within 30 minutes. Not always but most of the time.

If you can get their early enough, I would park at MK and walk over. That way you have the option of taking the resort monorail right from the Polynesian.

deedee73
07-23-2015, 11:44 AM
That early of a ressie you should be fine bc the food is served family style. It all depends how quick u get the characters.

Definitely park at MK and walk over - it is a short walk or since Ohana is in the Great Ceremonial House you could take the monorail bc it will leave you off practically right at the restaurant instead of meandering through the resort. I would also suggest arriving early bc there is always a chance to be seated early.

#1donaldfan
07-23-2015, 12:45 PM
You should be fine to make it to the MK by opening, but to move your car will take a lot of extra time. I'd say park at the Poly and ride the monorail over when breakfast is done. ?!!:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
07-23-2015, 07:47 PM
You should be fine to make it to the MK by opening, but to move your car will take a lot of extra time. I'd say park at the Poly and ride the monorail over when breakfast is done. ?!!:mickey:

Please don't park at the Poly and leave your car there after you eat breakfast to head to MK, unless you valet park. The Poly parking lot is already small for the resort size. Finding a spot to park is always difficult. It's not fair to those guests paying to stay at the Poly to be forced into parking/paying valet because all the spots are taken. We've had this happen to us on more than one occasion, where all parking spots were taken and we had to pay to valet. This happened both as a guest staying at the Poly, and as a visiting guest to eat at Ohana.

sisterdisco
07-24-2015, 11:32 PM
Are you able to pay for Valet parking and stay the whole day? or will they only give you a visitor's pass for 3 hours?

buzznwoodysmom
07-24-2015, 11:55 PM
Are you able to pay for Valet parking and stay the whole day? or will they only give you a visitor's pass for 3 hours?
In the past you were given a 3 hour parking pass if you self parked. We haven't been in a while so I am not sure if they still hand out 3 hour parking passes these days.

If you valet it is good for the day. As a matter of fact if you valet at the Poly for breakfast you can valet at other locations without having to pay again for the remainder of the day. Of course you would still need to tip.