PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting FastPasses while at the Park

MrPeetrie
07-21-2015, 10:49 PM
Currently, I'm able to adjust my FastPass+ times from my My Disney App at home. When we get to the park on the day of the reservation, will I still be able to do that with my original three reserved FastPasses? Or will I have to make all my adjustments (changing time or experience) with them at a Kiosk?

Fangorn
07-21-2015, 11:50 PM
For the original 3, you can use the app - even on the day the fp is for. I've had no problem doing that in the park. Often we had a fp for something but decided not to ride. Checked the app and could see what else was available and make the changes. Or just make a time adjustment. Either way, not a problem.

Steve

Fangorn
07-21-2015, 11:52 PM
Oh, and you can make changes even if you've already used one or two of those original 3.

Steve

DizneyFreak2002
07-22-2015, 12:15 AM
Currently, I'm able to adjust my FastPass+ times from my My Disney App at home. When we get to the park on the day of the reservation, will I still be able to do that with my original three reserved FastPasses? Or will I have to make all my adjustments (changing time or experience) with them at a Kiosk?
App, availability pending....

CanadianWDWFan
07-22-2015, 08:56 AM
It worked well for us, I was able to change all, some or just one of our FP selections. I was even able to change just one of FP for my DS who wanted to go on something else. I was actually surprised as to how well it worked. But just asDizneyFreak2002 said, availability can be an issue.

DANAM
08-05-2015, 11:03 PM
We were actually able to change one of our 4th fastpass picks from the app. You had to go to the kiosk but once we had it I was able to edit the time and ride as well. Too bad I didnt figure it our until the end of the trip. The cast members at the kiosk werent very helpful. They would ask what you want and I'm like whatever is available at X time. I was told it didn't work that way :confused: But on the app you have some freedom to look around.