PDA

View Full Version : Time to tick off everybody

RBrooksC
07-19-2015, 10:44 AM
With most people complaining about Imagination being old, boring, and uninspired and the Captain Eo running its course a long time ago, Disney really needs to consider changing it.

And they can easily do an overlay and reimagineering of the ride. They have the idea looking them right in the face.

Take the Inside-Out characters, and develop the Imagination Pavilion around them. You don't have to eliminate Figmant. In fact, he could be easy to incorporate. Create a Preshow for the queue.

In that, Sadness and Joy find him in the Long Term Memory and bring him to headquarters.

There he sparks imagination in Riley and with the use of her emotions they go though Imagination.

Then for the movie, it could be called Your Imagination from the Inside-Out. And there is a short 4D movie with those characters. They would have to be careful not to duplicate in the movie what they do in the ride, but I am sure with the experts they have, it could be done without breaking a sweat.

Doing this the right way, could justify the Fast Pass Plus for this attraction and could add another attraction that eats capacity.

brownie
07-19-2015, 11:22 AM
Imagine going inside Figment's head!

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
07-19-2015, 12:59 PM
With most people complaining about Imagination being old, boring, and uninspired and the Captain Eo running its course a long time ago, Disney really needs to consider changing it.

And they can easily do an overlay and reimagineering of the ride. They have the idea looking them right in the face.

Take the Inside-Out characters, and develop the Imagination Pavilion around them. You don't have to eliminate Figmant. In fact, he could be easy to incorporate. Create a Preshow for the queue.

In that, Sadness and Joy find him in the Long Term Memory and bring him to headquarters.

There he sparks imagination in Riley and with the use of her emotions they go though Imagination.

Then for the movie, it could be called Your Imagination from the Inside-Out. And there is a short 4D movie with those characters. They would have to be careful not to duplicate in the movie what they do in the ride, but I am sure with the experts they have, it could be done without breaking a sweat.

Doing this the right way, could justify the Fast Pass Plus for this attraction and could add another attraction that eats capacity.

The plan was if Inside-Out was a hit, it would replace Imagination Pavilion. So know we wait for a construction date.

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-19-2015, 04:56 PM
We are huge Figgy fans in this house, and we even agree that the Imagination Pavilion needs some, well, Imagination!

I'd love to see more of Inside Out, especially if they think of a way to save the character of Figment.

WiltonJohn
07-19-2015, 08:18 PM
Inside Out is just a basic rehash of the "Cranium Command" idea.

best,

................john

RBrooksC
07-19-2015, 08:59 PM
I didn't know that was the plan. If so, that's great but there will be fan boys that cry and complain if another Disney/Pixar movie overlays an attraction.

Jeff
07-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Please replace Captain Eo!

minniefan
07-20-2015, 08:53 AM
I love this idea. We never miss Journey Into Imagination but this would be a good refresh

sonamae80
07-20-2015, 09:52 AM
LOVE the idea of incorporating Inside Out characters! We love the movie and would frequently visit this area if they did this! :)

RBrooksC
07-20-2015, 01:46 PM
I'll be honest, this is surprising me a bit. With the backlash Disney always seems to get with a property overlay, I would have thought people would be annoyed that another Disney or Pixar movie will be added to Epcot.

I am guessing that state of the attraction with the outdated and annoying Captain Eo still there gives people a bit calm when it comes to something like this.

brownie
07-20-2015, 09:15 PM
:ditto:
Please replace Captain Eo!

I was really hoping they were finally going to replace it, and instead they brought it back.

RBrooksC
07-21-2015, 01:20 PM
:ditto:

I was really hoping they were finally going to replace it, and instead they brought it back.

Well, if this is all true, the reason they brought it back was because they will now use the characters from Inside Out in a new film.

No reason to put something else in there unless it was Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. And from what I have seen more people dislike that than Captain Eo.

brad192
07-22-2015, 06:00 PM
The plan was if Inside-Out was a hit, it would replace Imagination Pavilion. So know we wait for a construction date.

If Disney holds true to their usual timeline, construction will begin about 2025. :(

tjstrike
07-28-2015, 12:42 PM
Future world in EPCOT is in just as bad of need for a $3 billion rehab as HS is !! :mad:

RBrooksC
08-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Looking back at this thread, I have to wonder why people are very open to this attraction being overlayed with Inside Out but other times, there is an uproar.

Tinker1111
08-11-2015, 04:05 PM
I haven't been in 12 years and I am looking forward to seeing Captain EO again. I loved it then and I am hoping I still will love it.