PDA

View Full Version : Be Our Guest

patches2456
07-17-2015, 08:44 AM
I was fortunate enough to snag two reservations for our up coming trip but need to know are we more likely to see the beast at 4:30 per at 7:30?
Thank you for any information.
Kim

:mickey:

VAdizneefan
07-17-2015, 09:45 AM
Beast walks briefly through the dining room (not stopping at tables) during dinner but you meet him when you are leaving on the way out for pictures. Both of those times are dinner seatings so you'll see him at either.

RAIDER
07-17-2015, 03:33 PM
You will see the beast as said ..its part of the dining experience ..he's there for the entire time so your safe ��

Checkers
07-17-2015, 04:08 PM
I believe the Beast is at all the dinners and actually appears several times throughout the meal as well as posing for pics afterward. This was the case both times we had dinner there.

EeyoresBestFriend
07-17-2015, 09:41 PM
We were in the West Wing in March for dinner.

Beast walks directly through the rooms, to 'welcome you' as guests to the castle, on his way to the study where he invites you to come and meet him. He seemed to come through approx about every 1/2 hour.

Was really kewl to see him! :thumbsup:

pixiesmimi
07-30-2015, 11:28 PM
This is good to know. I have been trying to get a dinner reservation since our 180 day mark with no luck. I check almost every day. We are 60 days out now. Do you think there will be any chance of us getting one by the time of our trip Sept 27- Oct 2? Actually Sept 28 is the day we need it. We have eaten lunch there once but I really want to eat dinner there. I can't believe we couldn't get one at 180 days out.