PDA

View Full Version : Best counter service restaurants at Epcot?

the other micki
07-13-2015, 10:30 AM
The only Epcot cs restaurants we have eaten at are Sunshine Seasons and the cs's in the UK and Mexico. For our upcoming trip, we'll likely be dining at 2 cs's while at Epcot, and we'd like to try some new places. What are your faves?

Thanks!

Tink1
07-13-2015, 10:53 AM
I like Katsura Grill in Japan. Normally I get the Shogun Combo, but if it is cool out the Udon is really good!

I also like the sandwiches in Norway.

The menu at the American Pavilion looks interesting, but I have yet to eat there.

Nanc

Mickey'sGirl
07-13-2015, 11:01 AM
I also like the Udon at Katsura Grill in Japan. :thumbsup:

My favourite counter service in Epcot is the Tangierine Café in Morocco. WE love the Shawarma Platters and I really like the couscous!

We have also really enjoyed the Boulangerie Patisserie in France for a quick sandwich or pastry.

EeyoresBestFriend
07-13-2015, 11:51 AM
I also like the Udon at Katsura Grill in Japan. :thumbsup:

My favourite counter service in Epcot is the Tangierine Café in Morocco. WE love the Shawarma Platters and I really like the couscous!

We have also really enjoyed the Boulangerie Patisserie in France for a quick sandwich or pastry.

I second the Tangerine Café and Patisserie!! :cloud9:

Speedy1998
07-13-2015, 01:20 PM
From experience they are all good.

It depends what you are in the mood for, and if you are feeling adventurous.

Goofeygal
07-13-2015, 01:33 PM
We love the Counter service at Germany along with Tangerine cafe in Morroco.

AgentC
07-13-2015, 02:05 PM
I second the Tangerine Café and Patisserie!! :cloud9:

Another vote from these two from me. I like the french bread sandwiches and cheese plates at the bakery and I think Tangerine Cafe has interesting choices.

My husband also likes the Katsura Grill in Japan and the brats and sauerkraut at Sommerfest in Germany.

whitney37354
07-13-2015, 03:01 PM
We like Sunshine Seasons & Liberty Inn.

azcavalier
07-13-2015, 03:44 PM
I'll throw out there that we like the bakery in France, and the Fish 'n' Chips at the UK pavilion. And we don't even normally like fish! But the Fish 'n' Chips are really, really good.

CanadianWDWFan
07-13-2015, 07:25 PM
...the brats and sauerkraut at Sommerfest in Germany.
If you like the brats, I recommend Curry Wurst!! :tasty: While not as good as the real thing in Germany it is still pretty good. Basically it is a cut up brat with a Curry-BBQ sauce over it.

AgentC
07-13-2015, 10:59 PM
If you like the brats, I recommend Curry Wurst!! :tasty: While not as good as the real thing in Germany it is still pretty good. Basically it is a cut up brat with a Curry-BBQ sauce over it.

I'll have to ask my husband if he's ever tried Curry Wurst. His mom is from Bavaria so he loves German food.

NJGIRL
07-14-2015, 09:17 AM
It's funny how everyone likes different things. I wanted to try the Tangerine for years but no one else in my family liked to the menu. In April I finally got to try it. I was sure it was going to be a "return every visit" place, the menu was right up my alley. I didn't like it. I thought it was overpriced for the portions and I just didn't like the food. The only thing I liked was the olive salad. :(

I like the CS in Mexico, but because we always do a TS once a day in EPCOT our lunches are usually sharing or light snacks. I like to leave room for the big meal.

HoosierDisneyFan
07-16-2015, 09:00 PM
#1 Katsura Grill in Japan - Great outdoor dining
#2 Sunshine Seasons - great variety
#3 Yorkshine County Fish Shop in UK - fish & chips