PDA

View Full Version : Meet ups? WDW Weekend

JMTStone
07-13-2015, 08:08 AM
I'd like to participate (again) in the meet ups for ICOT but its also time to start making reservations. I missed Gary's column last year because I had an older calendar. Do we have any general plans this year?

AgentC
07-13-2015, 09:02 AM
Do you mean as far as informal events or the official events? The official schedule is pretty much the same as last year and can be found here (http://intercot.com/news/runICOT/events.asp)

I have made any unofficial meet plans yet though others may have,

JMTStone
07-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Do you mean as far as informal events or the official events? The official schedule is pretty much the same as last year and can be found here (http://intercot.com/news/runICOT/events.asp)

I have made any unofficial meet plans yet though others may have,

I admit, I'm lazy.

AgentC
07-13-2015, 10:48 AM
I admit, I'm lazy.

I think part of my job description requires me to know where the info is. :D

Melanie
07-13-2015, 05:30 PM
Yep, official stuff is basically the same. Won't mess with it if it isn't broken.

Yungbuck73
07-14-2015, 12:50 AM
I think part of my job description requires me to know where the info is. :D
lol I guess so

Yep, official stuff is basically the same. Won't mess with it if it isn't broken.

It's easier to no have to remember different things. Keep it simple and the same.
Lack of sleep does things to the brain and we all know WDW Marathon Weekend is a no sleep weekend!

Tink1
07-14-2015, 05:33 PM
Oh dear, those are some early mornings! Cannot imagine running that early, glad I am just on cheer squad LOL

Nanc

Melanie
07-14-2015, 05:47 PM
Oh dear, those are some early mornings! Cannot imagine running that early, glad I am just on cheer squad LOL

Nanc

Nanci, it is completely, utterly, and thoroughly exhausting.:sleepin::alarm: :coffee: By marathon day, everyone is sleep walking. I can't imagine being a runner either, especially doing Dopey, or even Goofy. But it is SO MUCH FUN!!! :party2: :cheer: