PDA

View Full Version : Episode 79 - Can You Imagine

John
07-13-2015, 12:47 AM
The Cast: Christine Warner, Cindy Jachrimo, Ian Mitchell & John Yaglenski

PLEASE NOTE: Apologies from John - his mic is over modulated due to a new comptuer and bad audio drivers - which also caused some echo.* The problem is fixed for future shows.* Please bear with our audio problems but we didn’t want you to miss out on the content of the show.

- Summer Songs Lead The Show
- Selfie Stick Ban, A worm can see fireworks - they are in THE SKY!
- Animal Kingdom “Poop” Treats got pulled.
- Ian follows up on the Cabin in the Woods
- What’s going on with all the Sharks?
- Cindy goes to Legoland!
- Inside Out
- Shows in Parks - Must do? Ian says leave it.* Cindy says ditto. Christine takes it. John struggles to think of something. Leave it.
- Chris Squire, bass player of Yes passes from Leukemia at age 67.* John pays tribute and the show goes out in a special way. Can You Imagine?

>> LISTEN, DOWNLOAD, SHARE, LOVE - EPISODE 79 (http://www.intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2015/episode-79.asp)!

Yungbuck73
07-13-2015, 06:34 AM
Alright. Very excited new podcast is up. Thank you!!!

goofy for pluto
07-13-2015, 09:36 AM
Enjoyed the conversation! :thumbsup:

Ian I am glad that Disney is accommodating you with a free stay. but I am pretty sure that the Poly doesn't have 1 bedroom DVC units. That was one of the key issues that was brought up on the various Disney boards quite often, how Disney was only offering deluxe studios and bungalows at the Poly.
The Lego hotel sounds so cute. Even though I don't have small children I would love to check that out. Maybe I can find a friend with a child to come with.
.... Thanks for another entertaining podcast. :mickey:

John
07-13-2015, 10:19 AM
Thanks for bearing with the technical issues... Very frustrating for me. Tried to make it as listenable as possible given the problems.

goofy for pluto
07-13-2015, 10:34 AM
Honestly I noticed some of the echo but it didn't bother me at all. Love listening ..You guys are very entertaining. :thumbsup::mickey:
......:thanks: for all of your hard work to make such an amazing Disney fan sight! :rocks:

Mendelson
07-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Christine can really belt out a tune!

Hammer
07-15-2015, 11:22 AM
Speaking of black bears, black they are sighted all over Southern New Jersey, especially last year. There was a black bear that was wandering in our area and I live in a populated area. Where my parents lived, which does border the forest, has had a few bears around. Our neighbors told us the bear just walked through our old front yard!

Mendelson
07-16-2015, 08:00 AM
Hammer, who are you kidding? Your real concern is the Jersey Devil.

Christine
07-16-2015, 10:51 PM

:blush: I definitely Follow that saying "sing like no one is listening!" Hahahaha! Even though they are- it's a podcast! :D

Yungbuck73
07-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Finished listening tonight and the echo was ther but not overly distracting. Everyone singing at some point is great. Great listen. Can't wait for more. #runICOT ONLY 172 days away.

Tinky-Bell
07-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Thanks for bearing with the technical issues... Very frustrating for me. Tried to make it as listenable as possible given the problems.

I'm sure it was frustrating and I feel for you guys! I did stop listening about half way through. It was driving me bonkers. And, believe me, that is a very short drive! :mickey:

Nora

Tinky-Bell
07-20-2015, 02:16 PM

Ain't that the truth! If not for the echo, I would have enjoyed this episode even more than usual. Keep singing, Christine!

Nora

John
07-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Ain't that the truth! If not for the echo, I would have enjoyed this episode even more than usual. Keep singing, Christine!

Nora

Again - sorry about that. Think that was everyone's audio looping thru my headset because the levels were so loud. We'll be doing some testing prior to recording again.

I feel bad - but like I said - there was good content so I didn't want to throw it away...

Fangorn
07-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Again - sorry about that. Think that was everyone's audio looping thru my headset because the levels were so loud. We'll be doing some testing prior to recording again.

I feel bad - but like I said - there was good content so I didn't want to throw it away...

John, don't sweat it! We're family.

As Joy says in Inside Out - "We'll just pretend that didn't happen"!

Keep up the excellent work.

Steve

Urbss
07-20-2015, 10:05 PM
Well, I have to admit that the echo was driving me crazy at times, but it didn't keep me from listening to the entire podcast (so I guess that says something). The main reason I got on this thread was to see if the echo was mentioned or not, because if it wasn't I wanted to politely ask about it.

Anyway, it was a great podcast and I always look forward to the Intercot Podcasts. Intercot was the 1st podcast I found years ago, so you guys have a special place for me even though I listen to more than a 1/2 a dozen different Disney podcasts on a regular basis.

Thanks Guys!!!

laprana
07-22-2015, 12:32 PM

Thank you for not throwing it away and posting it despite the echo! I heard it, but wasn't bothered by it. An Intercot podcast with an echo is way better than no Intercot podcast at all! :thumbsup:

hoop de do
07-22-2015, 05:03 PM
I I I agree agree agree with with with laprana laprana laprana.
Thanks Thanks Thanks John John John.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

brad192
07-22-2015, 05:51 PM
Echo, schmecko. You just need more cowbell! :thumbsup: