PDA

View Full Version : Floor request at Poly

Jen C.
07-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Hi there. I have a quick question. We are staying Poly CL garden view 9/1-9/6. My son has ADD/OCD, and sensory issues. We have always managed without a GAC because only repetitive banging, pounding, and eating noises are what triggers him. I would very much prefer a top floor room in the Hawaii building for these medical reasons alone. Should I mention this in my return email to the club level staff, or to central reaervations, online check in, or all of above? Should I bring any type of documentation as to his condition? Again, no GAC, or special services, just top floor room preference. Thanks so much! :party::mickey:

Pirate Granny
07-11-2015, 11:31 AM
What kind of banging, pounding do you expect to hear from the lower levels? Anything outside will be heard from all floors....you do realize that they will be working on the quiet pool and there will be noise from that during the day, where ever you stay in Hawaii bldg.

Jen C.
07-11-2015, 11:35 AM
We aren't in the rooms in the day.
He us bothered by steps, thuds, repetitive noises, etc. I wish I understood it myself to explain, but I don't. :( It's more evening foot traffic that concerns me.

Polynesian Dweller
07-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Make your requests to the Polynesian itinerary planning office. If you haven't already they will send you a planning document where you can make all requests. You can also send requests to them via the email they send you.

They are great at dealing with everything from room requests to ADRs. They will take care of your room request and most certainly make it happen if it's at all possible. We always stay Poly CL and have never been disappointed by them.