PDA

View Full Version : Old key West Resort?

Poohbear88
07-05-2015, 03:08 PM
Can you get to Downtown Disney by boat from O K W?? I can't remember? Thanks

LAURA.WDWLOVER
07-05-2015, 03:34 PM
The boat will take you to where the restaurants are in the new Disney Springs area. It no longer docks near the Rainforest.

faline
07-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Can you get to Downtown Disney by boat from O K W?? I can't remember? Thanks

Yes. It's a lovely ride!!

RAIDER
07-16-2015, 03:01 AM
You most defaintly take the boat to DTD and with parking at DTD at the moment I strongly advise using this option

Katzateer
07-16-2015, 08:15 AM
You most defaintly take the boat to DTD and with parking at DTD at the moment I strongly advise using this option

We HAVE to do this in December! Didn't know there was boat transportation to DTD from anywhere except Port Orleans. :cool:

RAIDER
07-16-2015, 09:23 AM
We HAVE to do this in December! Didn't know there was boat transportation to DTD from anywhere except Port Orleans. :cool:

Yep that's why we switched from BLT cos of the state of parking in DTD 😄

Fangorn
07-16-2015, 09:38 AM

There is boat transportation to DTD from Port Orleans (both Riverside and FQ), from Old Key West and from Saratoga Springs.

When we were there in April/May, the boats from POR docked on the Marketplace end (by the bus stops), and the boats from OKW and SSR docked on the Westside (close to Cirque du Soleil). There is also a boat that shuttles back and forth between the two docks - so you can get to Marketplace from OKW, but you have to change boats. The shuttle boat seemed to come about every 5 minutes.

Steve