PDA

View Full Version : Gift bag ideas for chEAR Squad

MushuGrl
07-05-2015, 12:37 PM
Recently a very dear friend of mine had a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding and IT. WAS. AWESOME. One of the cool things she did for her "Best Day Ever" was put together a really awesome gift bag for each guest - when they checked in, they were given their hotel info and the gift bag.

Which got me to thinking - I'll have a much smaller crowd coming with me to the Princess (right now a whole two people!) but those two people have been just amazing during my journey to the Princess and I want to do something special for them to show them just how much I appreciate their support (and sacrifice - they've already committed to some pretty early mornings and long road trips for races!)

However between work, caring for my mother, and training, I cannot BRAIN and my creativity took a nose dive SO...I'm bringing this to you awesome people who get it!

Right now I'm thinking maybe an Enduracool towel and bottle of Gatorade in case we don't have the cool weather they had last year, gift cards for coffee and breakfast during the wait at MK...any other cute race themed ideas? HALP!

disneymom15
07-05-2015, 02:13 PM
Make some race day t-shirts stating something like "MushuGrl's support team"

JMTStone
07-09-2015, 11:32 AM
Make some race day t-shirts stating something like "MushuGrl's support team"

#cheerICOT supplies include cowbells and signs and feather boas on occasion.

Make sure they have a lot of snacks/drinks to choose from. A lot of places at the race don't have snack stands. Just tell them to turn around as I'm running past or I may grab something to eat.

The cool towel is a good idea. Umbrellas too in case it rains.