PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass HELP

momof3+twins
07-05-2015, 09:04 AM
I have made our Fast Passes but my sons and husband don't want to see the princesses so I am trying to figure out a way to cancel them on those FP+. I have tried with Cinderella and they only way I could figure out how to do it is to cancel ALL their reservations and make ALL new ones. I am not getting the exact times for some of the ones we want to do together. I thought about copying but it was only going to allow me to copy ALL the passes including Cinderella. Any advice is appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance.

VWL Mom
07-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Go into change or modify. you will pick the ride you want to change and then it will let you select the people you are changing.

momof3+twins
07-05-2015, 09:22 AM
I went into update and I can update time or change experience. Do I choose update time? I did that before and removed them but then to make them a new fast pass I had to make 3 new ones. Am I doing something wrong?

momof3+twins
07-05-2015, 09:33 AM
Got it!!! Thanks SOOOO much!!

Paiges
07-16-2015, 09:50 PM
Does anyone know...? I made FP+ for our large group. If other members of the group now want to change their FP+ for certain rides, can they? Or do I have to do the changes, since I made the original FP+? And if we are linked, can they make changes to mine? (I don't want to risk someone hitting a wrong button and changing things for me accidentally!)

Thanks!

tjstrike
07-17-2015, 03:33 AM
Does anyone know...? I made FP+ for our large group. If other members of the group now want to change their FP+ for certain rides, can they? Or do I have to do the changes, since I made the original FP+? And if we are linked, can they make changes to mine? (I don't want to risk someone hitting a wrong button and changing things for me accidentally!)

Thanks!

The only way anybody can make changes to your FP+ is if you gave them permission, otherwise all they can do is view them.